onsdag 22 juni 2011

Some finecasts and Grey knight terminator list almost done

First of all, finecast. Well, almost everybody involved in this miniature/wargaming hobby has an opinion about finecasts from GW. I won´t make a statement here, just some facts. i have bought four products from there finecast range, and I have been satisfied with two of them. Next week I will return a homonculus who is missing a finger and Orion who was just...bad overall. But, I´m still willing to try some more of them, I really like how esy the resin is to work with. Ok, enough of this. First out is a pic showing what I got yesterday. But´I won´t start on any of that before I have finished some other project (that would bring my speed up).

And here is a pic of some Grey knights for a terminator list. Missing in this pic is another Dreadknight, a squad of 5 Paladins and a Grandmaster in Terminator armour. Pics of the compleate army will be posted in a few days.




 Untill next time, happy painting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar