onsdag 3 augusti 2011

Long time no seen

It have been very quiet on this blog for some time, the truth is that it´s summer and just a few weeks untill I will go back to work on full time. I have been at home, taking care of the kids for most of my time for the last 14 moths. It have been a fantastic time (most of the time) but now it´s almost over and that make me want to spend as much time with the kids as possible, so bot much blog-time.
But I have got some paintings done, I´m almost finished the Grey knights comission (I will show a WIP on the 3th purifier squad, there are still the eyes, shafts and some minor tuch ups left to do), some Mansion of madness who also is a comission and last a pic showing my next two personal projects.



 Untill next time, happy painting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar