lördag 6 juli 2013

Chaos Renegede Militia first WIP

This post is all about a Chaos Renegede Militia command squad from Forge World that I got my hand´s on over six months ago. I figure that it was time for them to get some paint so I started. sometimes I just need´s to do one of this thing´s to get some pice of mind...

My first intention was to get all armourplates dirty and rusty, but then my eye´s fell on a old paintbottle from GW, the Hawk turqouise, now I´m not sure anymore what to do. If you have any idea about the rusty metal or the turqouise armour, drop me a line.

Now it´s time to get to the pictures!
The first Chaos renegedes first WIP and some primed bases.
Untill next time, happy painting!

1 kommentar:

  1. Måste berömma dig för helt enastående fina basdiaramor!
    Strukturer, formationer, detaljer, träd och rötter... jädra inspirerande.

    SvaraRadera