onsdag 18 maj 2011

WIP Space hulk and Dryads

Since the kids have been ill some time and then it was passed over to me I havent been able to paint for a few days. Last night was the first night in a while that I held a brush, god I have missed it!
First out is a WIP on a Terminator for Space Hulk, althou it doesn´t really show in the pic but the armour got I think it was 8 different tones of red before reaching this step. I will finish it of with some final sharp highligt keeping the dark tone of the armour. I will do that tonight.
 Second is a WIP on one of my Dryads that hopfully will be entering The Fang.
And since my lite trolls at home thought that it was a good idé to use almost all of my Boltgun metal for painting the floor...I´ll try to get some new today sonce I got a squad of GK terminators begging for my time man, those are great minis!)

Untill next time, happy painting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar