måndag 23 januari 2012

Space wolves Rhino WIP and airbursh kit for sale

To get some variation on painting space wolves I started on the first Grey hunters squads Rhino. So far I have done the main color, a discret shading, a hull highlight and some lining highlights. I also started to paint some decorations and a freehand on the Rhinos hatch. I hoping to finish it in one or two evenings.
As soon as it´s done I will finish the hole first squad before moving on to Gray hunters squad 2 and some Blood claws.
And another thing...I got my hands on a Aztek A470 airbrush kit (just missing one cup, see pictures) and Realixe that if I haven´t tried it for 8months, I won´t. So it´s fore sale. give me an offer, money or mini related things. I will ship world wide.


Untill next time, happy painting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar