onsdag 21 november 2012

WIP pictures

I don´t have that much time nowday´s to sit by the computer and update this blog, but I will try to post a bit more often than once a month.

This time I want to share two WIP´s on two different projects. The fist is a Wareagle from CMON who will be a part of a Wood elves army for Warhammer fantasy. This "miniature" is huge! it´s one of the largest piecec I have ever painted. It´s not done yet, but the picture will give a fairly good picture about who it will loook in the end. Sure a few more highligts, and some detailing left who hopefully will bring the eagle to my vision, soon to be!


 Next up is a Salamander dreadnought. Still early so not much to say about it. Soon to come some pictures of more Salamander space marines and a drop pod or two...

Untill next time, happy painting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar