söndag 28 november 2010

Grots!

I decided to paint some Grots while waiting for my Killa kans to recive (and of course to paint something a little bit different from the big bad Nobz). For my grots I will go for a lighter and more yellow skintone comparing to my Nobz. Or ar least, that´s my plan (at this very moment). I will post a pic on my first test- mini I did last night.
For the skin I used VMC Extra dark green(70896) as a bascecout and then i highlighted it by adding Dark yellow(70978) to my basecoat. I didn´t use any washes on the skin, since I wanted him to be brighter( young and shiny, you know).

But... I have started to think about Grots in the same skintone as my nobz...decisions, decisions, decisions!

Actually, I painted a test- mini. Why don´t you decide wich one I should go for?
For this Grot a stated again with Extra dark green and then added VMC Stone grey(70884). This one is much more similar to my Nobz, but the other one is a nice contrast. Which one should I choose?

Until next time, happy painting!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jag gillar den ljusare varianten med gul highlight.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jag bestämde mig för att mixa båda varianterna i olika toner för att få fram individuella modeller. Men jag gillar också den ljusa.:)

    SvaraRadera