tisdag 22 februari 2011

Stryker with snow

Ok, so I did finish my first warmachine model, Commander Stryker from Cygnar. Not only was this my first Warmachine model but it was also my first real attempt to make a snowbase and some NMM for the sword. The NMM is a real challange and I can honestly say that I´m a long way from beeing able to using the NMM technique. Maybe I´ll do another attempt on a different model another day, but I´m glad that I gave it a shoot!
The strukture of the base was built using sand, some bark from a tree (fore the stone)and some folige from a blister pack. After the regular glueing and painting I covered the base with some Foam & snow (from Vallejo) and then I took some natron and sprinkled over the "snow", took me about 2 miniutes to do the "snow" and I´m rather pleased with the result considering the time it took. What do you think?

Untill next time, happy painting!

1 kommentar:

  1. Jag tycker du var lite för generös med snön, tror det skulle se bättre ut med lite större kontraster, men det är en smaksak :)

    SvaraRadera