lördag 3 december 2011

First WIP on a Flesh tearers scout

I while ago I decided to start a Flesh tearers army for Wh40k, since I have had Orks for a while I thought that it would be nice to have something a bit different to paint. So far I have bought myself some boxes but hardlu started to build or paint anything. first squad out will be a squad of 5 FT scouts ared with boltpistol and combat blande.
Here is the first WIP shoot.
So far the army will consist of
1 commander armed with power fist and combi weapon (bolter/melta)
5 Sanguinary guards (2 Inferno pistols)
10 Tactical marines (1 melta gun, 1 missile launcher) and Sergeant with plasma pistol and Power weapon.
5 Scouts with bolt pistol and combat blade, 1 heavy bolter
1 Dreadnought (I´m not sure wich weapon I will choose so I will give him magnets so i can switch weapons).

Next to come is a squad of 5 death company marines and some transport for my tactical squad, but I´m not sure what to choose. A Razorback/Rhino or a drop pod, what to do?

Untill next time, happy painting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar