tisdag 26 juni 2012

Random WIP´s from my desk

Been a long time since my last post, but here is some random WIP´s. The kids have been ill for some day´s now so not as much hobbytime as I had planned. Hopefully that will turn around in a day or two.
First up is a WIP on a Deff dread that is part of a commission, it will also contain a Burna bommer. My planning say´s that these two will be done next week, and they will be done unless the sky falls down or something like that.
Next WIP to come is the base for Legolas who I will be painting after this commission.
When I finally get my camera out I snapped a picture of the diorama base. I haven´t painted anything on it for some time, but sometimes the projects need some time to "grow" and should be left alone for some time. I think this project is one of these.
I also got some basing material in the mail a few week´s ago so I built a base just to try it out a while ago. It took about 10 minutes of building time to get this look and about 20-30min of painting. But it still look´s great.
Untill next time, happy painting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar