fredag 13 juli 2012

A hard day´s night!

It's been a hard day's night
And I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night
I should be sleeping like a log
But when I get home to you
I find the things that you do
Will make me feel alright.

Well...sort of, last night was a night when I enjoyed painting more than I have done in the past few month´s. I started two miniatures and they where almost done in one evening! I sometimes find it hard to find the "flow" in painting once the kids are asleep, sure I can paint, but you know that inspiration who keep you up till 02-03 in the night, even thou you know that you have to be up in just a few hours. Last night that "flow" hit me like a train!
I started a Ice golem for Malifaux and a Space wolves terminator sergeant. Both have been around for a while and even thou I wanted to paint them both, I sometimes felt that they will never get painted. Last night I defeated myself!

First up is the Ice golem, sure I´ll probably do some more on that miniature tonight, but more or less it will be considerate ready for gaming.


Next is the Space wolves terminator sergeant, I´ll be painting some space wolves shortly and I wanted to see if I remembered how I painted the last once. Still WIP, but I think I´m on to something there.

No more waffle, I have coffe that wait´s for me and then it´s time for the playground with my son, today is a GREAT DAY!

Untill next time, happy painting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar