onsdag 11 juli 2012

Orks, incomming!

I have been painting a Deff dread and a Burna bommer in the Bad moons colors. Now they are done, or close to done (I might just do some fine detail work or so). the picturess show pretty much how they look´s, but I had a real stressful time taking the pictures. I take all my pictures using daylight and thet also means when it´s raining, no pictures. Today I did fins a few minutes when it wasn´t raing, that´s the stressful time. Anyway, on to the pictures!
Deff dread, the lower arms ar magnetized and all weapons in the box are painted up for him to use.
And then the Burna bommer (without the base that will be attached later on). The small bombs are also magnetized to help keeping track during a game.



Untill next time, happy painting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar