måndag 3 januari 2011

Brushes

In this hobby It´s important to have a good brush to archive a good result add that you have to find a brush that you like and is affordabl. There is your challange! I have tried many different brand and materials, but at the moment I use Coat´d arms proffesional brushes and some cheap ones from Da Vinci.
Today I bought some from Winsor & Newton. I bought two different kinds from W&N, one Coatman and one from the black series labeled "Artists´water colour sabel". Now I can´t wait to find some paintingtime to try these brushes! I have tried the Coatman before with good result so I have high expentations on the black one.
Which brushes do you perfer? Please give me some advice on some good brushes.

Untill next time, happy painting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar