torsdag 6 januari 2011

January


The last few weeks have been filled with almost everything else but painting. But that´s life, right?

At the moment I´m working on a converted nob bike, a mob of shoota boyz, some slugga boyz, a Big mek with SAG, a Weirdboy, some Deffkoptas and I recently recived a box of Killa kans in the mail. Quite much in the pipline considering that my paintingtime will be reduced this year( family, work, studies etc.)

Anyway, my plan is that That my Grots + runtherd (11 models almost done!), my shoota boyz (12 models) and one mob of slugga boyz (12 models) will be completed before the end of january. Anything else is a bonus:)
Let´s see If I can stay focus on this or if I´m going to start on my ´Ard boyz, or converting Kommandos, getting a Battlewagon...or...it´s never stops!

1 kommentar:

  1. Haha, jag vet vad du går igenom, samma sak som mig ungefär, jag har säkert 50 figurer som jag vill måla men jobb, familj och snart ett barn till står ivägen ;)

    SvaraRadera