onsdag 23 mars 2011

Played my first game of Warmachine tonight

I played my first game of Warmachine tonight. I was using my Cryx against Cygnar. Since it was my first game of Warmachine we decided to play using a 15pts list. This is what I put on the table:

Warwitch Deneghra
1 Slayer
1 Deathripper
1 Nightwretcher
1 Helldiver
1 Stalker
1 Necrotech and Scrapthrall

The game itself turned out to be a lot of fun, it was rather easy to get the way the turns worked out and get an idea about the basics. But I guess it takes many, many battles to master the game. Of course my Cryx got beaten up, but who cares when the game turned out to be a real challage!
And who on earth will I fiund motivation to finish my Orks now? Maybe they are for sale...if you are intrested, drop me a mail with an offer and i might just take it.
Untill next time, happy painting( and wargaming)!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar