fredag 18 mars 2011

Project Cryx!

A while ago I decided that I should start playing Warmachine, and the choice fell on Cryx since I really liked the models. Good looking models is the first step an army has to make before I start playing with them. Beeing mor of a collector then a gamer, the apperance is important to me.It doesn´t matter if I win or loose a battle as long as I got the chanse to paint the models. Anyway, enough of this.
This is what i got for my Cryx so far...
Warwitch Deneghra
1 Slayer
1 Nightwretch
1 Deathripper (actually two, but failing several attempts to remove paint from these minis made me realise that I was beaten by the thick-layer paint god)
2 Stalkers
1 Helldiver (already painted)
1 Necrotech
6 Mechanithralls

I have already started to paint one Mechanithrall, and as soon as that mini is done I will do the other five. This is the begining of my Cryx era. We will se how fast i will paint them, but my goal is that they should be ready in a month or two.

Untill next time, happy painting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar