torsdag 28 april 2011

Almost done!

So, I´m starting to see the end of the tunnel with this mini. The closing date for the Grey knight terminator competition at the Brush brother is just a few days away (30th of April). so this will be the last wip on this guy. I think I will focus on the base tonight and figure out a good way to take some photos of him. I have realized that this much silver is really hard to get a pic of without getting the reflexes. Do you have any good trick when taking pics of minis with this much metal on, I´ll be happy to get that!




Untill next time, happy painting!

2 kommentarer:

  1. o snap man, that looks awsome man!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks! I will just do something more on the base and then it´s done. I´m planning to take the final pics tonight.

    SvaraRadera