torsdag 7 april 2011

Grey knights!

Today I picked up a batch of Grey knights that I will do as a comission for a fellow wargamer. This will be my first real comission work and I´m really looking forward to get started. The first thing to do is to strip the models and clean them from flesh, mouldlines and to drill out the barrels.
I plan to paint them in batches of five models at a time. I´m not really sure about the bases yet, but time will show.
Pics will follow as the work proceed. But I can tell you that the army includes
1 Landrider
1 Rhino
1 Dreadnought
5 Terminators
30 Grey knights in power armour
and a bunch of models without power armour.
So keep your eyes up for some Grey knights, a basing tutorial and my entry for the Sverok Painting Challange!

Untill next time, happy painting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar