måndag 18 april 2011

Sverok Painting challange, last wip?

I did some work on my entry for the Sverok Painting challange round 2 last night. I think I´m done, so this my be the last wip on this piece ever! But I have to let my piece sink in a bit to be sure. What do you think?
does anyone have any good tips about taking photos of large pieces? I found out that I don´t have any proper place to be or any good background.
Ok, enough babbeling, here is the pic.




Untill next time, happy painting!

1 kommentar:

  1. Have to say that the turn out of this mini is just wonder full man!! good job on it, the only thing that i have a bit of a problem whit is how you present it here.

    You need to crop the images so you don´t se the white sides of the paper, and box up the images.

    Can you e-mail me the images and i will help you out m8.

    ones aging nice mini, soon i will paint as good as you can.

    you fan boy muffin ^^

    SvaraRadera