lördag 16 april 2011

Taking photos isn´t easy

We all know that taking good pictures of your minis isn´t a picnic!  Not only do you have to struggle with lights, camera settings, make sure the camera is totaly still while taking the picture and so on. Today I discovered yet another distraction, my Grots! I have two children aged 4 and 1,5 years old wich I love more than anything else. They also got me develop a sixth sence. Take a look at this picture and you know what I mean, don´t worry no miniatures was harmed during the photo session ( I saved the minis thanks to my sitxh sence).




It´s a top of a Pringles can that my youngest tries to smash into the minis (I suppose I have to learn him the value of minis:P)


Now, to something a bit more sseriously, the pics I wanted to show you. It´s from the first squad of Grey knights painted to TT+- standard. 




Untill next time, happy painting!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Riktigt snygga! Du har fått till de röda detaljerna jäkligt bra!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack Narve! Det röda är gjort enligt det recept du fick av mig förrut.

    SvaraRadera